9 Blacksmiths Lane,
Landline: 01564 784825
Mobile: 07815 849467
Professionalism you can Trust
- Established in 1997
- Member of the British Computer Society. Membership of this organisation is by recommendation, proven merit and not just by subscription. Members agree to abide by the Code of Good Practice and the Code of Conduct.
- Business Link approved supplier. Where a grant is available from the Department for Business Enterprise and Regulatory Reform it may be used to pay a proportion (often half) of the project costs.
- Committed to Continuing Professional Development.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance where an approved contract has been signed.
- Public Liability Insurance.
- Working to Industry Standards e.g. World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) standards for accessibility or HTML and CSS coding.
- Meeting legal requirements e.g. for Web Accesibility, EmmsIT meets or exceeds those requirements giving you peace of mind.